In his historic last speech on the house floor, Dr. Ron Paul spoke, “What are the greatest dangers that the American people face today that impede the goal of a free society? There are five.”
1. The continued attack on our civil liberties which threaten the rule of law and our ability to resist the onrush of tyranny.
2. Violent Anti-Americanism that has engulfed the world. Because the phenomenon of blowback is not understood or denied our foreign policy is destined to keep us involved in many wars that we have no business being in.
National bankruptcy and greater threat to our our nation security will result.
3. The ease in which we go to war without a declaration by Congress but accepting International Authority from the U.N or NATO for preemptive wars otherwise known as aggression.
4. A financial political crisis as a consequence of excessive debt. Unfunded liability, spending, bail outs and gross discrepancy in wealth distribution going from the middle class to the rich.
5. The danger of central economic planning by the Federal Reserve must be understood.
World government taking over local and U.S sovereignty by getting involved with issues of war , welfare, trade, banking, a world currency , taxes, property. ownership and private ownership of guns must be addressed.